• 08 Temmuz 2020, 04:32:34

Kullanıcı adınızı, şifrenizi ve aktif kalma süresini giriniz

Gönderen Konu: Ramadan Mubarek.  (Okunma sayısı 2309 defa)

0 Üye ve 1 Ziyaretçi konuyu incelemekte.

Çevrimdışı __MiM__

• __HiÇ__
  • İleti: 9638
  • Teþekkür 51
Ramadan Mubarek.
« : 29 Eylül 2009, 23:31:20 »
Tonight, let’s move out of the dining hall
And into the light of the moon
Upon a hill, stand in silence with me
And gaze upon its Beauty

The musicians will have to rest their strings
For tonight, a Secret emerges out of Silence
Echoing throughout the night sky, it sings
Like a mystical song of the past

This morning, how empty your stomach was
But how filled your heart was with remembrance
Our bodies starve, but the Soul blooms like a Garden
Newly filled with the fruits of wisdom and experience

And upon sunset, the hour of the feast arrives
I must speak inwardly: O’ self, what have you learned from fasting?
Ramadan is a mercy to you – shine with its Beauty
Be the light of your Being

What purpose does starvation serve
when old habits cease to persist?
How can you sit under the same tree?
It withers in time, journey onward my friend

Facing East, I recite the Glorious verses:
“O’ Lord, increase me in knowledge” (20:114)
And the Holy Scripture responds:
“God advances guidance in those who seek guidance” (19:76)

Watching the luminous moon hang in the sky
I want to close my lips, my ears, my eyes
Silence to words
Let my heart open and be touched by Beauty

A wailing echoes quietly in the night sky
Like Hazrat Bilal’s divine call to prayer
Traveling from one star to the next
Reminding us of the Eternal nature of His Word

God of Mercy and Love:
Thank You for Your Message
For this blessed month, for this Gift of Life
Thank You for everything

I know that I am more than what I am
With Your guidance, I long to Be

~JehanZeb~

Bana öyle bir resim çiz ki... Gözlerim açýkken deðil, kapatýnca göreyim!

unutulan

• Ziyaretçi
Ramadan Ul Mubarak
« Yanıtla #1 : 11 Ağustos 2010, 10:27:31 »
Ramadan Cards

unutulan

• Ziyaretçi
Ynt: Ramadan Ul Mubarak
« Yanıtla #2 : 11 Ağustos 2010, 10:37:12 »
Ramadan Wallpaper

unutulan

• Ziyaretçi
Ynt: Ramadan Mubarek.
« Yanıtla #3 : 11 Ağustos 2010, 10:59:55 »

Muslims around the world have developed numerous traditions for celebrating the month of Ramadan, but the constant truth that transcends each tradition and all cultures is the practice of abstaining from food and drink daily from sunrise to sunset for the entire month.

The Holy Qur'an reads in Surah 2:185:

Ramadan is the month in which was sent down the Qur'an as a guide to mankind also clear signs for guidance and for judgement between right and wrong. So everyone who is present at his home during that month should spend it in fasting but if anyone is ill or on a journey the prescribed period shold be made up by days later.

Fasting during the month of Ramdan is one of the Five Pillars of Belief in Islam. The Five Pillars are: 1. Iman or Faith in the form of the Shahada or declaration that there is no god but ALLAH and that Muhammad is His Messenger, 2. Salaat and establishing the five obligatory daily prayers, 3. Zakat which means giving in charity, 4. Sawm which means fasting for the month of Ramadan and 5. Hajj which is the obligatory pilgrimage required by all Muslims before the end of their life.

Although fasting is required by all Muslims, male and female, as a means of obeying the commands of ALLAH the Almighty, it is also as a way to glorify ALLAH and to show our gratitude for His having sent the Holy Qur'an to mankind.  It is believed that the Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, would receite the Qur'an every Ramadan and that it was during the month of Ramadan when the first revelations began.

Ashfaque Ullah Syed writes in Index of Qur'anic Topics on pg. 14, "Once every year during the month of Ramadan, Angel Gabriel would come to the Prophet and hear him recite the Qur'an (whatever was revealed to that point in time)." The entirety of the Holy Qur'an was revealed over the period of 23 years and thus, each year, the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, would recite the revelation that he had received up to that point during the month of Ramadan.

According to the hadith of the Prophet, may peace and blessings be upon him, it is written in Sahih Al Bukari, vol. 3, book 31, n.126:

Narrated Ibn Abbas: The Prophet was the most generous amongst the people, and he used to be more so in the month of Ramadan when Gabriel visited him, and Gabriel used to meet him on every night of Ramadan till the end of the month. The prophet used to recite the Holy Qur'an to Gabriel, and when Gabriel met him, he used to be more generous than a fast wind (which cause rain and welfare).

Taraweeh prayers and Laylat ul-Qadr are also part of the Islamic traditions of Ramadan. Tarweeh prayers are special nightly prayers that are offered in the mosque every night during the month of Ramadan. Tarweeh prayers began tonight at 9:45pm cst at Masjid ul Mumineen here in Houston.

Laylat ul-Qadr is singled out as special for worship because it is believed that the blessed Prophet, may peace and blessings be upon him, first received revelation of the Holy Qur'an on that night. It is written in vol. 3, book 31, n. 125 in Sahih al Bukari:

Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "Whoever establishes prayers on the night of Qadr out of sincere faith and hoping for a reward from ALLAH, then all his previous sins will be forgiven; and whoever fasts in the month of Ramadan out of sincere faith, and hoping for a reward from ALLAH, then all his previous sins will be forgiven."

unutulan

• Ziyaretçi
Ynt: Ramadan Mubarek.
« Yanıtla #4 : 11 Ağustos 2010, 11:14:28 »
How Will Ramadan Affect Your Vacation in Africa?

If you are braving the heat in Morocco, Egypt, Tunisia, Senegal, the Gambia, Mali, Zanzibar and other predominantly Muslim countries/regions, you will no doubt be aware that Ramadan is around the corner. Muslims throughout Africa will begin their month long fast, from sun up to sundown, on August 11 this year (2010).

Non-Muslim tourists are not expected to fast and in most tourist areas you'll still be able to eat and drink in restaurants during the day. Since Ramadan starts during the heat of summer this year, be prepared for some frayed tempers near the end of the day as thirst and fatigue sets in.

I traveled in Morocco during Ramadan a few years ago and found it to have both its pros and cons. I missed out on the buzzing cafes filled with people sipping tea and enjoying a smoke during the day. But instead I was treated to a very festive atmosphere every night once the fast was broken and bellies were full. Families go out and enjoy the evening dressed in their best and the last week of Ramadan is filled with interesting customs and festivals.